Skip to content
- Tiddlers is the next stage from babies, the children move to tiddlers when they are 2 years old to begin the next stage of their development.
- We try to explore and develop many different aspects through the use of stories, songs, artwork, messy play, trips out, baking and outdoor play. All of these activities are based around a monthly topic plan.
- The tiddlers favourite thing to do is play in our spacious garden where we can explore the large climbing frame, play house and use our favourite toys and ride ons. In the Summer we love to put on our swimming suits and have a splash of a time in the paddling pool!
- In tiddlers we try to incorporate both structured and free play activities. We also try to encourage our first independence through choosing what we want to play with and learning how to feed ourselves at lunch time and snack time.
- After a busy morning of playing and learning we also provide a sleep time for the tiddlers to have a rest, to provide this we use foam sleep mats and cosy blankets