"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces, just good food made from fresh ingredients"
- Joined Jigsaw in 2017
- Fully qualified baker & cook
- +30 years expereince
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- City & Guilds 706/1 706/2 (Food Course)
" I believe cooking from scratch is the single most important thing we could do as a nursery to develop and improve our health and well being"
- Joined Jigsaw in 2014
- Fully qualified cook
- 8 years expereince
- NVQ Level 2 Catering & Hospitality
- NVQ Level 3 Profesional Cookery
- Nutrition Matters for Early Years Certificate
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety Catering (QCF)
- Fire Safety Training
In Jigsaw Day Nursery we pride ourselves on providing your child with home cooked meals and snacks.
We purchase all our food from local suppliers, supermarkets, butchers and fruit and veg shops and milk man on a weekly basis.
We cater for many different allergies, intolerance’s and preferences.
Like most homes, the kitchen is a focal point in both our nurseries. Both kitchens have been awarded the Top 5 star scores on the door award.